Partners in Mission (Uganda)
Partners in Mission (PIM) was created to sustain the East African Revival begun in 1929. With a focus on Fellowship, Evangelism, Reconciliation and Networking. Partners in Mission US is a non-profit organization communicating the work and vision of PIM East Africa. We financially support the work of Kamwenge Secondary and Vocational School providing education for returning refugees in the Kamwenge District of Uganda. For more information, go to Partners in Mission.
St. John's sponsors the KSVI (Kamwengee Secondary and Vocational School) based in western Uganda. Over the past years, our support has enabled significant changes at the school. They include:
- Mosquito nets for the girls dormitory.
- The Sunday School students sponsor a student by the name of Julius Muhumza to help pay for his education.
- Provided enough money for a water well survey.
- Purchased shares in a well to raise money for drilling.
- Purchased supplies and equipment for the health clinic.
- Provided donations to install electricity at the school.
- Provided donations to finish construction of another dormitory for the teachers.
- With the support of Rotary International and members of St. John's, a water well was installed.
- Provided donations to supplement KSVI's teacher salaries.
For More Information